1.Cardboard. I mean, come ON, we have an entire city made of it. And it’s all been FREE. Can’t beat free entertainment for kids. Except that Mayhem announced last week that she needed more cardboard …. which was basically a request for me to do some online shopping. Win – win 🙂
2. Club W. Wine delivered to my door … yes, please. I stumbled upon Club W a few months back and recently decided to give it a try. It’s a fantastic way for people like me (who default to buying the SAME wine ALL.THE.TIME.) to try out new wines based on a profile you customize. In addition to it being awesome for us, I also FINALLY found a way to gift wine without actually having to choose the wine for people. It’s become our go to gift. Want to give it a try for yourself and get a bottle wine on us? You can use our referral link right HERE. (Yes, I realize that’s not a proper white wine glass and probably two glasses worth of wine. We’re normally red drinkers … no judging.)
3. The weather. Spring temperatures arrived early here and I’m not complaining. We’ve been spending as much time as we can outside and it’s been good for all of us.
4. PiperWai natural deodorant. I confess, I’m a huge fan of Shark Tank and the minute I saw this, I REALLY wanted to try it. Let’s face it, as we all wise up about the ingredients (and potential effects) in the products we’re putting ON our bodies, we’re going to start making different choices. As with anything on Shark Tank, after it airs, the business gets a bazillion hits and the backorders pile up. When I ordered directly from their website, it said to please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. I was pleasantly surprised that my order shipped within a week and I got to start using it sooner rather than later. I’ll admit that I didn’t have high expectations, but I am (so far) blown away by this stuff. Yes, it’s a little different to get used to rubbing the deodorant in with your fingers, but it smells great and it’s working AMAZING for me. Two enthusiastic thumbs up, so far.
5. Cranberry, vanilla, spinach smoothie. Sounds weird (possibly gross) but I’m digging it. I use a big scoop vanilla protein powder, approximately 8 oz of diet cranberry juice, a handful of spinach and some ice. Blend blend blend.
6. The Good Dinosaur. Sooooo good. Made me cry. The end.
7. This nail polish. I picked it up on a whim. Because I though Mayhem would like the color. Turns out, I like it too.
8. Twistable colored pencils. Quite possibly the coolest coloring invention ever. Mayhem received these as a Christmas gift and I’m pretty sure she hasn’t colored with anything else since. No caps to lose, twistable (they retract) so no messes when they’re left laying around, no need to sharpen … high five Crayola people.
*Posts on this site may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission on sales at no additional cost to you. Over and out.